2 thoughts on “Another Video The Globalist Don’t Like – Dr Yvette Lozano

  1. Seems like a good doctor. All liberals are scaredy cats, and want all of the world to be also. Cradle to grave protection from all the evils of satan’s world. 99% chance of recovery but you must hibernate because of that 1% chance of DEATH! And it doesn’t matter if you agree because the powers that be, do. Jail, fines, court appearances, SHAME, revocation of business licences, all because you chose to defy the AUTHORITY. Let’s put them all in reeducation camps until they come around.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s